Fanobet

Off-Topic: Connect your Galaxy S to PC problem solved

Off-Topic: Connect your Galaxy S to PC problem solved. 
This problem is obviously not directly Windows 7 related, but since I have a Galaxy S at home and I was banging my head against the wall thinking why it doesn’t work, I thought it will be a good topic to cover in my blog.

Now, the first thing that you have to do is disconnect the Galaxy S from your computer and then download .NET Framework 3.5 or later ( I used v4.0 ). This program is apparently necessary in order for the Galaxy S to connect properly to your phone. I don’t know why, but it solved the problem. Download and install Samsung Kies as well.

Start Samsung Kies and reconnect the Galaxy S and select Kies from the menu ( if a menu doesn’t appear upon connection, then go to Settings -> Wireless and Network ->  USB Settings and select Ask On Connection ). Your phone should now be able to connect to Kies.

Tips
* If your phone doesn’t connect restart your computer and try again.
* Still Not ? Disconnect your phone and open Samsung Kies. Click Tools -> Install Driver. Wait until its finished and reconnect.
* Nope ? Well, then sorry, but you`ll need to search further.

My Computer Specs:
- Windows 7 64bit
- 20GB Ram
- Core I7 3.07 GhZ
- Nvidia Gforce GTX570